By registering with JUST US CHILDCARE & ELDERCARE SERVICES either verbally or though written instruction you agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions of Business.
- These terms constitute the contract between Just Us Childcare & Eldercare Services and the Client and are deemed to have been accepted by the Client by virtue of an introduction to, or the Engagement of an Applicant or the passing of any information about an Applicant to any third party following an introduction. These terms contain the entire agreement between the parties and prevail over any other terms of business or purchase conditions put forward by the Client.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by a director of JUST US, these Terms of Business shall prevail over any other terms of business or conditions put forward by the Client.
- No variation or alteration of these Terms of Business shall be valid unless approved in writing by a director of JUST US.
NOTIFICATION AND FEES – THE CLIENT AGREES:
- To notify JUST US, immediately of any offer of an Engagement that it makes to an Applicant.
- To notify JUST US, immediately that its offer of an Engagement to the Applicant has been accepted and to provide details of the Remuneration to JUST US: and to pay JUST US’s fee within 7 days of the date of invoice.
- JUST US reserves the right to charge interest on invoiced amounts unpaid for more than 7 days at the rate of 10% on any accounts that remain outstanding. The fee payable by the Client to JUST US for the Introduction of an Applicant who subsequently accepts an Engagement is calculated as a percentage of the Applicant’s anticipated annual Remuneration during the first 12 months of the placement.
- The fee is calculated as 70% of the selected applicant’s gross monthly salary.
- JUST US may alter this scale from time to time and, if appropriate, the Client will be advised in writing.
SERVICE GUARANTEE (PERMANENT PLACEMENTS):
- In order to qualify for the following guarantees, the Client must pay JUST US’s fee within 7 days of the date of invoice and must notify JUST US in writing of the termination of the Engagement within 7 days of its termination.
- Should a selected candidate voluntarily leave the job during the first one (1) month of employment, JUST US will endeavor to provide a suitable replacement candidate at no additional cost. Just us service guarantee is only applicable if the Client has settled the invoice according to the terms of payment
- The client’s request for a replacement has to be made in writing within one week of notification of the termination of employment.
- In the event that no replacement is required, there will not be any refund of fee.
- On the other hand, if JUST US is unable to identify a suitable replacement within 4 weeks, JUST US undertakes to refund 50% of the fee collected. Our guarantee of free replacement or refunds is only applicable on receipt of settlement within 7 days of our invoice date.
- Applicant Introductions are confidential. The disclosure by the Client to a third party of any details regarding an Applicant introduced by JUST US that results in an Engagement with that third party within 6 months of the Introduction renders the Client liable to payment of JUST US fee as set out in this document.
- An Introduction fee calculated in accordance with clause 1 will be charged in relation to any Applicant engaged as a consequence of or resulting from an Introduction by or through JUST US, whether direct or indirect, within 6 months from the date of JUST US’s Introduction.
- In the event of any employee of JUST US with whom the client has had personal dealings accepts an Engagement with the Client within 3 months of leaving JUST US’s employment, the Client shall be liable to pay an Introduction fee as calculated in clause 1 of this document.
SUITABILITY AND REFERENCES:
- JUST US endeavours to ensure the suitability of any Applicant introduced to the Client. Notwithstanding this the Client shall satisfy itself as to the suitability of the Applicant and shall take up any references provided by the Applicant and/or the Company before engaging such Applicant.
- The Client shall be responsible for obtaining work and other permits if required, for the arrangement of medical examinations and/or investigations into the medical history of any Applicant, and satisfying any medical and other requirements or qualifications required by law of the country in which the Applicant is engaged to work.
- JUST US shall not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, damage, expense, delay, costs or compensation (whether direct, indirect or consequential) that may be suffered or incurred by the Client arising from or in any way connected with JUST US seeking an Applicant for the Client or from the failure of JUST US to introduce any Applicant. For the avoidance of doubt, JUST US does not exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from its own negligence.
- No alterations to these Terms will be valid unless confirmed in writing by a member of JUST US’s management team, with a date from which the alterations take effect.